COME HOME TO NATURE WITH A CUSTOM-DESIGNED WATER GARDEN BUILT JUST FOR YOU!
How would you like to walk outside into your very own personal paradise? Imagine hearing the soothing sounds of water while you sit back, relax, and enjoy the natural beauty of one of Earth Works’ custom-designed water gardens. Whether it is a pond with koi fish, a pondless waterfall flowing over natural rocks, or a bubbling fountain feature, it is sure to be the centerpiece of your garden oasis.
Or ducks, turtles, and frog ponds! Invite nature into your backyard with a beautifully designed water garden ecosystem. From our smallest “Tadpole Springs ” 4’x6′ pond to “Turtle Bay,” a 20’x20′ pond and beyond, we can build a custom Mother Nature-inspired pond to fit your space and your budget.
Are you looking to add the relaxing sounds of water to your landscape? A Pondless Waterfall is a great option. They are energy-efficient and very easy to maintain. Waterfalls can be designed to fill a small space or take up an entire backyard with multiple drops and babbling streams. The configurations are endless. Just be sure to put it near a window to enjoy the beautiful sounds inside and out.
Aquascapes FOUNTAIN KITS
Add a splash of water to your yard with one of these easy-to-assemble fountain kits. They come in a variety of styles and are a perfect weekend project. Of course, we are always here to help, providing construction tips to complete installation.
The options are endless! We can take your favorite pot combined with a pump and Aquabasin and turn it into a bubbling fountain. Stop by the garden center to select from a large selection of pots and schedule an installation or get all the parts and advice to do it yourself.
Aquascape Patio Ponds are the perfect choice to dip your toe into water gardening. These smaller ponds are ideal for patios, decks, porches, and balconies. Add a fountain spitter, aquatic plants, and small fish to accessorize your pond. The built-in plant shelf and plumbing ports make setting up your mini pond quick and easy.
Pond Service REQUEST FORM
Leak Test STEP-BY-STEP
• Turn off the pump. (the water in the waterfall will drain down into the pond)
• Fill the pond with water until it reaches the bottom of the overflow valves. (This is the marking spot to measure from)
•After 24 hours, measure the loss of water.
• Turn on the pump. (water will go up to the waterfall)
• Fill the pond with water to the bottom of the overflow valve.
• After 24 hours, measure the loss of water.
* If both measurements are the same, the leak is in the liner or skimmer seal.
* If the pond loses water when the pump is on and does not when the pump is off, the leak is in the waterfall.
“We recently finished a complete backyard makeover designed by Earth Works. We couldn’t be more pleased with our new backyard, pond, and waterfall! We had a lot of fun working with the Earth Works teams who were at all times focused on quality and professionalism in their work.”
— Greg Whitnell
- Landscape Design & Installation
- Paver Patios, Paver Walkways, Paver Driveways
- Firepits, Retaining Walls , Seat Walls,
- Landscape Lighting, Drainage design & Installation,
- Lawn Care Services, Lawn Maintenance, Lawn Fertilization
- Lawn Pest Control, Lawn Weed Control
- Aeration and Top Dressing
- Water Features, Koi Ponds,
- Waterfalls, Bubbling Fountains
- Garden Center & Pond supply Store
General Services Areas
Jacksonville (Jax), Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Ponte Vedra, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, Orange Park, St. Johns, Nocatee
12501 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(not open to the public)
St. Johns Bluff
1057 St. Johns Bluff Rd. N.
Jacksonville, FL 32225
New Year’s Day • Easter • Memorial Day
July 4th • Labor Day • Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Eve • Christmas Day