December Container Gardening Recipe 2022
Combine winter annuals for colorful planters throughout the season.
- Dianella Flax lily – This plant’s tall, brightly variegated leaves make a great thriller for containers. Flax lilies are cold and heat-tolerant, as well as deer resistant. They are excellent border plants preferring full to partial sun.
- Snapdragons – These classic bedding flowers come in various colors and sizes. They are a winter annual here in NE Florida. They look fantastic in groupings, are sun-loving, and grow best with consistent watering.
- Flowering Kale Songbird – As the temperatures cool, ornamental kale comes into its full glory. The color intensifies with the cold, bringing shades of red and purple to the garden. Beautiful when partnered with pansies in containers or beds by the house.
- Nemesia Ecsential® Strawberry– Extremely scented bloomer, covered with flowers and full of color! This HEAT AND COLD tolerant variety should last all winter into late spring!
- Viola Jump Up – A smaller relative to the pansy, these full-sun flowers are easy-care and bloom from late fall through spring. They come in a variety of colors and combinations as well.
- Landscape Design & Installation
- Paver Patios, Paver Walkways, Paver Driveways
- Firepits, Retaining Walls , Seat Walls,
- Landscape Lighting, Drainage design & Installation,
- Lawn Care Services, Lawn Maintenance, Lawn Fertilization
- Lawn Pest Control, Lawn Weed Control
- Aeration and Top Dressing
- Water Features, Koi Ponds,
- Waterfalls, Bubbling Fountains
- Garden Center & Pond Supply Store
General Services Areas
Jacksonville (Jax), Jacksonville Beach, Neptune Beach, Atlantic Beach, Ponte Vedra Beach, Ponte Vedra, Fernandina Beach, Amelia Island, Orange Park, St. Johns, Nocatee
12501 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(not open to the public)
St. Johns Bluff
1057 St. Johns Bluff Rd. N.
Jacksonville, FL 32225
New Year’s Day • Easter • Memorial Day
July 4th • Labor Day • Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Eve • Christmas Day